Saturday, October 20, 2007

Flu and cold season started early

Well I thought that I had escaped the stomach bug that got my two sons and my wife, but last night while I was at Ikea (it's very cool, wish I had had more time) I started feeling nauseated. I managed to make it home, I even helped my friend carry all the furniture he had purchased into the house. But it got progressively worse and last night was not fun. I'm feeling a little bit better now, mostly because I spent the majority of the day sleeping. I did manage to watch my NetFlix movie which I've had checked out for far too long. It was "The Usual Suspects". A very good movie, but since I already knew about the plot twist it wasn't quite as good as it could have been.

Anyway that's all for now, I need to husband my strength...

You pleasant know young, a nuclear reactor is like a woman, you only must read the manual and to tighten the correct bellboys

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tagline sounds like you've been hitting the Nyquil already. Hope you feel better!

11:26 PM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

I was looking for a quote and I stumbled on to a site with a bunch of Spanish Simpson quotes. Some had plugged them into babelfish and posted the results, I thought that one was funny enough to use as a tagline.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home